Lance Richardson Personal Dimensions of Education February 7, 2011 Motivation Writing Assignment I am not in this for anybody but myself. I have a plan in life that I set come in to accomplish when I was in high schooling, and that plan involves me graduating college with a BA in Psychology. Deciding to go back to school and broaden my knowledge is something that I feel I indispensability in order to be successful. I have arrant(a) many things thus far that I am extremely proud of and thankful for. In my eyes it leave behind tout ensemble go unnoticed unless I can success wide-cuty round out my goal of receiving my degree. Getting a degree will undetermined many doors for me. It will allow me to take my life to the abutting level. This is my gift to myself, failure is not an option. I feel the in-person context is my motivation for learning.

Reason being is, ultimately I am responsible for how much I decide to learn. Therefore, the free weight of the responsibility to succeed rests on my shoulders. I have an subtile support system, but they realize how important it is for me to accomplish this on my own. I am aware that help is here if I choose to use it. I will not allow myself down. I cant afford to. I will acquire knowledge to my fullest capability. There is no limit to the list one can learn, if he or she applies every oz. of energy in doing so. If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment